We’re a creative group with an obsession for detail.

Thank you for coming to our community. Join in on the discussion about Property, LifeStyle, and everything creative.

WTS Seri Kembangan Taman Perindustrian Bukit Serdang

Discussion in 'Selangor Property' started by Paul Lee, Jan 24, 2017.

1. For Sale: Seri Kembangan Taman Perindustrian Bukit Serdang
    Type: Agricultural Land
    Price: RM11325600
    Size: 87120 sqft

Details:
    *** Agricultural Land (Residential zone) for Sale @ Taman Perindustrian Bukit Serdang,Seri Kembangan ***

- 2 Acres
    - Freehold
    - ZONE RESIDENTIAL LAND : currently is AGRICULTURE LAND title
    - Investors and Developer are Welcome.
    GPS Coordinates
    3.040168, 101.696669

Taman Bukit Serdang,Taman Perindustrian Bukit Serdang
    is an area located amidst established neighborhood which include Seri Kembangan, Serdang Raya, Bukit Jalil, Technology Park Malaysia and the Multimedia Super Corridor.Taman Bukit Serdang is strategically located in the southern part of Kuala Lumpur with easy access to major expressways such as the the KL-Seremban Highway, North-South Highway (PLUS), BESRAYA highway, Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS), Balakong and UPM Interchange. It is only 20km drive to KLCC by using the SMART tunnel expressway, Maju Expressway which provides direct access to Putrajaya and the KLIA, SILK highway and also the East-West Link as near to Taman Bukit Serdang .

Taman Bukit Serdang In terms of education, one can find University Putra Malaysia (UPM), Selangor Turf Club, South City Plaza, SEGI College, International College of Health Science (ICHS) Alice Smith International School, Serdang Hospital, Pusat Perdagangan Seri Kembangan, Taman Bukit Serdang Kawasan Perindustrian Seri Kembangan. Plus, Taman Bukit Serdang is also near the Sungai Besi town, Bandar Tun Razak and Seri Petaling neighborhood as near to Taman Bukit Serdang.

Real Estate Agent : ( REN ) License No: 07064
    More Property In My Website : www.paulleeptl.iagent.my
    Agency ( Vivahomes Realty ) Real Estate Agent License : E(3)1353/2

Please Kindly Call/Whatsapp Paul 012- 987 9039 For Viewing Or http://bit.ly/1QOo8AL.
    Hope I can provide you as a good service , Thank You have a nice day .