We’re a creative group with an obsession for detail.

Thank you for coming to our community. Join in on the discussion about Property, LifeStyle, and everything creative.

WTS 1 STY HOUSE IN KG DATO AHMAD SAID TAMBAHAN 3

Discussion in 'Malaysia Property' started by Fitri Zainal (PEA1532), Dec 28, 2016.

1. For Sale: 1 STY HOUSE IN KG DATO AHMAD SAID TAMBAHAN 3
    Type: Bungalow
    Price: RM220000
    Size: 720 sqft

Details:
    Hi, i’m agent from Rahim & Co is selling a leasehold 1 sty Datached House. The land size measured at 7,265 square feet (78’ x 110’). This is not a Malay Reserve so everybody can buy but only with Menteri Besar Consent. For your reference, below is the address of the property::

PT78814 LALUAN KERANJI 2 KAMPUNG DATO AHMAD SAID TAMBAHAN 3 30020 IPOH PERAK

Currently the house is tenanted (they pay RM480 per month ) by two different tenant. This is because the house is designed to have two separate portion of house (like a Semi-D). Measured at 40’ x 18’ the house utilised about 700 square feet of total land area. Spacious land area and this house suitable for whom love to have little yard for garden.

If you very interested to buy this property but financing is your stumbling block, please give me call or leave me a message because we have professinal banker to check your loan approval/limit. Lawyer also available to assist you about the transaction process. To check market price for your property is also just a call away. We will recommend good one for you

Sometimes, to sell your property yourself it might be hassle and time consuming. So, don’t worry because i’m a qualified property agent and ready to help you sell or let it out. You can always contact me as below:

Regards,

Fitri Zainal
    Probationary Estate Agent (PEA1532)

Rahim & Co International Sdn Bhd (1126597-X)
    Ipoh Branch
    18, Persiaran Greenhill,
    30450 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.

(m) +6 012 694 7705
    (t) +6 05 249 5588
    (f) +6 05 249 5585
    (e) ipoh@rahim-co.com
    (w) www.rahim-co.com

Front_view.jpg Street_signage.jpg Road_view.jpg Maps.png