We’re a creative group with an obsession for detail.

Thank you for coming to our community. Join in on the discussion about Property, LifeStyle, and everything creative.

WTR Jaya One Office

Discussion in 'Selangor Property' started by SonnyCooL, Jun 29, 2020.

1. For Rent: Jaya One Office
    Type: Shop/Office/Retail Space
    Price: RM2400
    Size: 1179 sqft

Details:
    New Office Lot for Rent

Jaya One is a commercial development located in Section 13, Petaling Jaya. It is a one-stop hub for dining, entertainment and retail experience. It was carefully designed as a commercial property to cater those who seek a good address for their retail business, as well as food and beverage outlets. The development is located in front of Section 17, nearby Phileo Damansara 1 and Phileo Damansara 2.

Jaya One is divided into five parts to make it easier for customers and clients to navigate their way through. Palm Square is a percent of bars, cafes, bistros and restaurants. The place is set in an al fresco 2-storey bungalow in the heart of Jaya One. Palm Square Shops are dated for higher-end and impulse retail. Meanwhile, the Life & Learning is a centre for edutainment programmes that also accommodates training, education, IT and hobby shops.

Jaya One also caters to convenience retail and fast food for people who are on their tail. The shops can be found at Wai Sek Kai, it faces Jalan 13/6. Meanwhile, University Avenue outlets are for banks, branded businesses and showrooms as it faces the busy Jalan University. The exclusive Health & Wellness section is for dedicated to spas, yoga, hair and skin salons as well as slimming centers and other health-related businesses.

Jaya One has easy access to all major highways. It is approximately 15 minutes away from Damansara – Puchong Highway (LDP), Sprint, Kerinchi Link and Federal Highway. Other than self-driving, Jaya One can also be accesses by other modes of transportation. To reach Jaya One, simply get off at the Asia Jaya LRT station and hop on a bus (Rapid KL T628) or a taxi.

*** This property is arguably one of the best in its range a MUST view ***

Appreciate to view with appointment!

For personalized presentation, please contact me. It would be my pleasure to serve you.

Our philosophy
    Stop selling. Start helping.

It is not my customers job to remember me. It is my obligation and responsibility to make sure you dont have the chance to forget me.

*** The pictures is just for environment display only NOT the actual unit ***

Please: Call/SMS/WhatsApp/Email for more information. Thank you!

(Jacky Wong : 016-2062320 )

Email = jackywong543@gmail.com

Residential and Commercial Division
    DF Realty Sdn Bhd
    Unit 185-4 &187-4 , Level 4 , Wisma TT,
    Jalan Lancang , Taman Sri Bahtera ,
    Cheras , 56100 Kuala Lumpur.
    Opposite Tesco(Taman Midah)

*** Owner have unit can contact me as well ***

Attached Files: